Situated on a prominent gateway site, we have the opportunity to create a landmark development within this region.
The building will be positioned on a prominent site at the corner of a future connector road and one of this growth corridors’ main arterial roads. Within the coming years, our development will be within a fully built-up area surrounded by growing housing estates and nearby major activity centres. The site currently has 20,000 vehicles passing each day and is predicted to rise to 40,000 vehicles within the next five years. Melbourne International Airport is only a ten-minute drive from the site and is one of the area’s major employers.
The masterplan is also part of a larger proposal that includes a supermarket, retail, commercial, co-branded service centre and an adjoining childcare centre plus a residential super lot that will have another 150 homes. In conjunction with a further 50,000 homes being built within a ten-minute drive and the existing demand for health care services in the Sunbury area, there is a significant need for the facility.
Development floor area (in m2)
New homes in Sunbury
Vehicles passing each day
Town centres in nearby areas
- 29 kms from Melbourne CBD 12 kms to Melbourne International Airport
- Corner site with two arterial road frontages
- 20,000 vehicles currently pass the site each day
- 40,000 vehicles forecast to pass the site within the next five years
- 20,000 new homes in Sunbury
- 50,000 new homes within a 10-minute drive from the site
- Four new town centres proposed in nearby areas
- Sunbury Road is the major arterial road of the area
Tier 1 architecturally designed development
- Total building size of 2,350m2 with GLA of 2,150m2 over two levels
- High profile landmark and gateway development that will attract A-grade medical tenants
- Landscaped external areas with capacity for further car parking if necessary
- Meets the high-demand healthcare requirements in Sunbury and surrounding areas
- Sunbury has a growing aspiration market whom are high users of medical services
- Close to Melbourne International Airport allowing our healthcare services to be provided to visitors
- and 14,300+ employees; with many residing in Sunbury and surrounding areas
Medical Suites & Medical Rooms
Pathology & Dental
Sunbury Project Pack
This pack includes several materials detailing an overview of the opportunity, project specifications, renders, and ROI.