The Pakenham Care Precinct will set new benchmarks as to what is possible in the healthcare and childcare sector through exceptional design that is fully integrated with the best operational practices.
Situated on a prominent gateway site, we have the opportunity to create a landmark development within a region.
The buildings will be positioned on a prominent elevated site at the corner of a future connector road and Princes Highway, one of this growth corridor’s main arterial roads. The property is located centrally between two major and growing housing estates in Pakenham and Officer with several major activity centres within approximately 4 kms of the site. The site currently has more than of 30,000 vehicles passing each day along Princes Highway, which is predicted to rise to 40,000 vehicles within the next 5 years.
Register your Interest
In conjunction with 13,000 existing homes, a further 16,000 new homes are forecast to be built within a five-minute drive of the planned care precinct and together with the existing demand for health care services in the Pakenham area, there is a significant need for the facility within both a five to ten-minute drive. Pakenham is also a regional hub and captures traffic from its rural surroundings as people from these areas commute for all of their shopping and day to day needs.
Development floor area (in m2)
Vehicles passing each day
Population grow from 2017 to 2036
- 4 kms to the Pakenham town centre
- 4 kms to the Officer town centre
- More than of 30,000 vehicles currently pass the site each day
- 40,000 vehicles forecast to pass the site within the next five years
- Over 12,000 existing homes and 5,000 forecast new homes in the next 5 years in Pakenham
- Over 1,500 existing homes and 11,000 forecast new homes in Officer
- Pakenham population forecast to grow 51% from 19,000 (2017) to 29,000 (2036)
- Officer population forecast to grow 606% from 5,000 (2017) to 37,000
- Prime elevated corner site with two road frontages including Princes Highway
- Medical centre building designed by a Tier 1 Architectural firm incorporating cutting-edge technology human centred design
- The project has a total development floor area of 3,522m2.
- Maximised car parking use for all three major functions on the site
- High profile landmark and gateway development that should attract A-grade medical and allied health tenants
- Only 300m from a neighbouring homemaker centre comprising major A-grade retailers
- Shall appeal to a growing aspirational market whom are high users of medical, wellness and childcare services
Medical Suites & Medical Rooms
Patholody, Radiology & Chiropractic
Pakenham Project Pack
This pack includes several materials detailing an overview of the opportunity, project specifications, renders, and ROI.
Investing in the
There is a clear gap in the Pakenham market for a premium Medical Super Centre, allied health and childcare
Request an information
Download Pakenham Project IM to find out extensive details about the site and offer.
Download our Pakenham Information Memorandum.
Read more about our investment
summary and key investment
Preference Unit Coupon Rate