The Laverton Warehouse Project is located in Melbourne’s premier logistics hub, perfectly located with seamless access to supportive infrastructure, with strong prospects for stable lease and capital growth.
Address: 8 Little Boundary Road Laverton North
Property Type: Business Park Warehouse
Zoning: Industrial 2
Site Area: 2.2 Hectares
Stage 1: Consists of 29 warehouse units. Stage 1 will involve renovation and strata subdivision and the creation of nine newly constructed units.
Stage 2: Consists of 30 warehouse units. All units will include bathroom facilities, kitchenette, roller shutter door access with ample on-site car parking (on title).
Hectares Site Area
Warehouse units (stage 1)
Warehouse units (stage 2)
- All Town Planning Permits, Building Permits, and contract approved for stage 1 and 2.
- Great location only a short drive to Western Ring Road and 15-minute drive to Port Melbourne.
- Stage 1 consists of 29 warehouse units.
- Stage 1 will form a concrete renovation and strata subdivision of existing improvements and the creation of 9 newly constructed units. All units will include bathroom facilities, kitchenette, router shutter door access and ample on-site car parking.
- Stage 2 with 30 strata title units.
- Estimated end value of $28 million.